statcounter

It's called Harvest Gold


This isn't my kitchen, it just looks like it. That lovely yellow color is called harvest gold, and it was all the rage in the 60s, which explains why all of my countertops and the kitchen bar is this color. My cabinets are that same shade of brown as in the photo, too. Thankfully, the appliances are more modern. They are in an off-white color called bisque.

This confirms my suspicions that the cabinets are 50 years old.





Here are some pictures of my kitchen before I moved in:





Notice how the vinyl flooring on the footrest of the bar matches the vinyl flooring in the picture above? Definitely a 60s kitchen. It's held up well, but I think it's time for a change, don't you?

1 comment:

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.